Monday, June 30, 2008

Firey Beauty


I don't remember the name of this firey lily, but it doesn't change its beauty. Again this one is from the side yard one of many ever changing lily blooms that are now changing over to gladiolas (look for those paintings to come). This is another in the "Painting a Day Series" and can be yours for $95.00 by emailing me first at greigsart@comcast.net. Thanks for taking the time to look at my artwork. Be sure to see the full scale works at www.griegleach.com

1 comment:

ArtGirl said...

Hello Greig
Thanks for the comment. These are just beautiful! I checked out your website and I am totally in love with your work. It did remind of Wayne Thibeaud, as I think you had mentioned on one of the pieces. I did not follow my dream, and did follow the (probably well-intentioned) advice of parents, etc. who told me not to study art, that I would be a starving artist, etc. Ugh! Now at 31 I am just starting and behind the learning curve, but connecting with so many really great artists online is so inspirational! I'll check back often!