Saturday, June 28, 2008

Three Sisters

This painting was on by Jody Strickler in the Open Studio Show and Sale on July 17th, 2008!
This painting will be raffled off at my Open Studio Show and Sale / Christmas in July this coming Thursday, July 17 from 1:30 to 9:30. You can email me ( greigsart@comcast.net ) for more information. The raffle is free all you need do is attend the Open Studio.
This year's day lilies have been exceptional. These are the most gorgeous large dark yellow I think I have ever seen. These three blooms were all on the same stalk thus the title. I also am paying homage to my wife's three sisters, Amy, Bronwyn and Meagan. This is another in the "Painting a Day Series" and can be yours for $95.00 by emailing me first at greigsart@comcast.net. Thank you for taking the time to look at my artwork.

No comments: